Tuesday, June 17, 2008

WHEW~




Since the last time I have posted we have been quite busy. Austin graduate from Curtis Baptist School on May 25th. It was a nice ceremony and we had a great time.






The following Saturday, on Austin's 19th birthday, we headed to Isle of Palms for the annual "Livingston Reunion" as PaPa says, for a week at the beach. We had a house full~ Daddy, Aunt Betty, Rocky, Pam, Jason, Jenny, Harrison, Carter, Adam, Katie, Brayden and Emmory, Amber, Lyn, Isabella and Sadie, John and I, Alex and Allie(for part of the week), Austin (and Carrie for the end of the week), Andrew and Katie Klym, Aaron, Alyssa, Abbie, Anna Grace, Avery, and Aimee! It was fun and oh so busy! Daddy just loves to have us all together.

The week we got back, VBS started on that Monday. Andrew and Aaron helped so that was a help somewhat to me. I didn't volunteer because I didn't know what my work schedule was~ so I had Aimee to entertain. Thank goodnees for SIBLINGS! She was work :~)




This week Andrew and Aaron have basketball "camp" at the gym from 9-5 and we are spending the mornings at the pool. There is so much to do here but the kids love the pool and get along so much better! Next week practice starts for Alyssa too~ Ahh! Do these coaches not think these kids need a SUMMER!! I need to start working on Austin's album this week too! Oh yeah!




No comments: